Sr. Tax Manager
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We are a well-established CPA firm consistently ranking within the Top 25 public accounting firms in the Metro Cleveland Area. We bring professionals, experience, and connections to the table and offers full-service business advising, tax, audit and accounting and valuation services.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Level Manager for our Tax practice. We are interested in hiring an ambitious, savvy CPA with great energy, solid experience, an upbeat attitude, collaborative spirit, and out-of-the-box creative thinking that will add value to our firm.
What do we offer you?
- Opportunity for growth and a path to partnership
- Great benefits, compensation, attractive rewards, intriguing perks and fun team-building events
- Great culture driven by firm's value of quality of life, exemplary character and superior quality of service
- Excellent team of experienced professionals valuing commitment, responsibility, and professionalism
- Reasonable work hours and flexible schedule
- Individual attention to growth and career development for all of our employees both informally and formally through mentor program
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master's in Taxation Preferred
- CPA License
- 8+ year minimum public accounting tax experience
- Corporate, partnership, individual and fiduciary tax preparation and review experience
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
8+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584